Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Heaven

Unlike in Susie's heaven, i think my heaven is going to have all my family members that have died before me and that i will get to live with them forever. I believe that if I am good enough that my heaven will have my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I will always have my family and loved ones near to me when I am there and I will never be sad. I think heaven is going to be a perfect world. It will be like the world today, just without the murders, thefts, shootings, and nobody will die. Everybody there will have a perfect body even if you didn't have one in your earth life. Some people in my heaven will be sad, because of some of their family members that didn't believe in their earth life and aren't able to be with them. But most of the people who have been sealed in their earth life will have eternal happiness.

1 comment:

  1. I like your answer, Keyan. I also look forward to heaven because it will be full of positive experiences and happiness, unlike our earthly lives.

    ReplyDelete