Monday, January 4, 2010

Story Spinner

As I regained consciousness, I remember asking, "Who was that man"? I got up and took a look around. It was raining and I couldn't really see anything through the dark. I started to walk forward when lightning flashed and I saw where I was. Then it all came back to me.
It was nearly dark and I was walking home from school when I saw some headlights up ahead. I thought the car would just pass me by but it pulled out in front of me and a man got out. "Are you Keyan?", he said. "Yes, why do you want to know?", I said. That was when he punched me in the side of the head and I lost consciousness.
Once I realized what was happening I started to panic. Then I saw him at the end of the alley. "You remember this place?", he said. "Yes, but who are you?", I said. He started walking toward me and I realized there was nowhere I could run. Then I saw it, a door leading to the vestibule of the building beside me. "Now don't be stubborn and try to run, it will do you no good." After that I bolted for the door, but once I got there it was locked and I turned to see him laughing. "It won't be that easy." he said. "It's not me you should blame it was all Taylor's doing." I said. "I was in prison all these years for the thing you and your friend made me do." he said. Then he pulled out a gun and said, "I've already dealt with Taylor". What he didn't realize was that I had picked up a brick and was hiding it from his view. Once he got close enough I threw it as hard as I could and it knocked him straight in the head. As he fell down I ran out of the alley and made it to the police department where I turned him in. I never saw that man again.

No comments:

Post a Comment